CRETE DE LA CRETE - pt. two

by - July 10, 2017

As promised, a part two is here.




While the trip to Crete was coming to an end, I forced my father to visit at least one archeological site in the area. Of course, Knossos made the cut not only because it is one of the most important places in Crete, but also because it was the nearest to us and – according to my father – he could not drive me anywhere else.




Αt around nine o’ clock, he took me to the Archeological Site of Knossos – 6 km away from the center of Heraklion. It was quite early (for me at least), but a lot of people from different parts of the world, were there, touring around.




As I was walking around, exploring the area, reading the notes and admiring everything Ancient Cretan had create, I got quite obsessed over the buildings, the colors,  the drawings on the walls, the nature… I truly believe that Knossos is the one and most important place to visit if you ever find yourself in Crete.




Enjoy x

You May Also Like

0 comments